Saturday, August 7, 2010

Friday Night Date Night!


Steven and I love to have quality time together on Friday nights and last night was no exception. Steven had had a busy week at work and was coming home a little early on Friday so I decided to make him a nice meal instead of our usual anything quick and easy to do on a Friday night after a long week at work. When we were at Dave and Amanda's a few weeks ago she had made a delicious chicken salad which Steven adored! Ever since then he had been bugging me to make it, so on Friday I decided that I would make it. Thankfully it turned out great - it has chicken, grapes, almonds, dried cherries, plain yogurt, curry powder, salad cream and mayonnaise - amazing! Funny, because to me chicken salad seems quite plain but this was delish and a big hit with the husby!



After dinner we headed out for a walk by the river in the rain. I wish we had taken the camera but we forgot it. The scenery was amazing because it was still REALLY hot so all the rain was evaporating off the ground and off the river, creating this mystic fog all along the river. Very cool! After our walk we decided to continue our cheap date night and go and look at houses we can't afford! We love looking at real estate and this time it was the East Cobb area which we were stalking! We ended the night with dessert at Yogli Mogli, a fantastic frozen yogurt store which I would highly recommend. So all in all in was a cheap, somewhat random, date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment