Sunday, August 15, 2010

And the fun begins...

So, yesterday was a full day of MBA orientation at Emory. My three weeks of freedom before starting classes in September disappeared somewhere between 1 and 2 pm. There are events, classes and 'pre-classes' (who ever heard of such a thing?) for the next two weeks.

Until May 2011 Hannah and I will both be in classes. We apologize in advance if we do not see you for the next year. Sorry!

Anyway, in the evening yesterday Hannah and Kate met Charles and I for a welcome dinner at the Miller-Ward House on the Emory Campus. Very nice building and wonderful food (my tuition money at work no doubt), and we 'schmoozed' (Hannah's word) throughout the evening.

I'm looking forward to the program and moving my career forward. The schedule will be very demanding on both of us, so we would greatly appreciate your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment