Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We're Back!

There are two things that I have learned from this whole blog-posting business: 1) It is great fun stalking people and reading all their great news like what their sweet baby has done today, or what latest novelty people have tried in their new abode or who threw what temper tantrum where and 2) that blog writing is only fun when you have something to write about! No, we have not been computerless for the past 2 months, no we did not suddenly drop off the face of the earth, and YES we are in Grad School and yes it is consuming our life! Hence our lack of fun communication for so long. I didn't think it would be that entertaining for you all to see pictures of our paper covered apartment, or stacks of books everywhere so I just decided to go silent for a while.

Having said that though, here I am taking a wee breather from the craziness of school, which for the record will be officially be over in 6 months (YAY!!!) to update you all on life chez Simms. The problem with not keeping up with a blog is it then seems so overwhelming to catch up on, so here are a few photos to get me started from Grandmommy's birthday (yes it was a while ago and yes I am terrible, but like I said, it is all grad school's fault!)

Grandmommy blowing out her candles!

Debbie reading a sweet poem to Grandmommy that she wrote for her birthday. I thought we had more photos but the rest didn't come out that well. But here are a few of my new favorite past time on the farm!



We just wish we had more time to spend down there!

No comments:

Post a Comment