Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baby Jack!

Last night Christy and I got to hang out while our sweet hubby's went to Christchurch men's BBQ. It was so nice to be able to spend some time catching up as we have both been out of town and keep missing each other. It was also great to play with little Jack too - we took him to the pool which he adores! So very cute. I don't have any pictures of Christy or myself but I do have one of little Jack who is growing up so fast! And we even caught his amazing smile on camera!


I have to laugh posting this picture because, while we don't have children of our own yet, recently this has been a baby oriented blog! We are at that stage of life when all our friends are having children which means we get to play with them, take cute pictures and then hand them right back!

No comments:

Post a Comment